Music Video - Start Something - Tear Down The Flagship

Our Final MySpace Website - Click to Visit

Our Final Album Cover

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Dethroned, The music video experience

Today I thought I should do some blogging, and the thing that has been on my mind constantly has been about different angles for shooting. So in my boredom and summer time I have made a guitar music video for Architects song Dethroned off of their 2009 album Hollow Crown. It is made up of 5 different angles of the guitar as well as some establishing shots. I tried to focus on these things while shooting and editing;

-Different distances and cants/slants on the shots, make them interesting
-Fast cutting, slow cutting, the whole deal.
-Cutting rhythmically with the music and using the pace of the song to determine my cuts.
-Focusing on what is most interesting to watch at a particular point.

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment