Music Video - Start Something - Tear Down The Flagship

Our Final MySpace Website - Click to Visit

Our Final Album Cover

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Main Shoot Reflections

We had our Main Shoot yesterday and I'm happy to say it went really well.

We managed to get all of our footage in the space of about 8 hours and even though it was an exhausting day I can tell that the performance will come across really well.
I'm really happy with how the set up came out with the huge amp stacks we created and it looks really realistic in terms of genre conventions, so helpful having everybody know how to play the song for that extra perfect convincing look.
Our actors were really good and didn't have any problem with such a long shoot because it was so much fun. We also got loads of opportunities to play around with the new camera, something I'd really been looking forward to doing.
All in all I thought the performance, lighting, angles and in general the way the shoot went was so well executed and I'm really proud of our group!

No comments:

Post a Comment