Music Video - Start Something - Tear Down The Flagship

Our Final MySpace Website - Click to Visit

Our Final Album Cover

Monday, January 25, 2010

Note to Moderator

Dear Moderator

This is my individual blog for the Music Video coursework task for A2 Media. You will find a link to my group blog, along with the other students in my group on the right hand side. There is also a link to our teacher's central blog ("labelled Ms B Main Blog") which has links to all the student's blogs in the class.

On this blog you will find all of my independent research, mainly from before the production stage of the project. It has influences, treatments, initial ideas, and general research into the world of music video to show inspiration for our final product. There is also reflections on all stages of the project and the evaluation, posted as video clips which are also available on the group blog.

On my group blog, you will find evidence of my group’s planning and project development work, and any research we did together that influenced and inspired our project.

As well as a music video, my group decided to make an album cover and band website (in the form of a live myspace page) which are linked to the top of this blog, and the group blog, along with our final music video.

I hope that this blog is easy to navigate around. All of the blogs are arranged in date order from June - December 2009. I have used labels to identify all the research, planning and evaluation work I have completed on my individual blog. On the group blog, we have used the same system and any posts that I contributed to, or were individually responsible for, are labelled with my name.

Thanks

Nicholas Desmond (Candidate number 5257)

No comments:

Post a Comment