Music Video - Start Something - Tear Down The Flagship

Our Final MySpace Website - Click to Visit

Our Final Album Cover

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Lip Syncing

In light of our recent Wheatus cover with the class, I have found lip syncing to be a hugely important part of our project. Being the potential vocalist for our own music video later this year, myself and Simon thought it very useful to give the lip syncing a go;



Although as Jake "the man" Wynne himself said, we look like nutters, this was actually a very educational process. Unlike Simon, I mimed along to the words whereas Simon actually sung along and I think it's very obvious as his singing looks far more convincing. However, the energy level and actions that I put in make the performance convincing on my half and so together, the video works well to provide an entertaining watch. Hopefully when it comes to our final piece I will be able to combine both these aspects to give the best possible performance and create a brilliant convincing music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment