Music Video - Start Something - Tear Down The Flagship

Our Final MySpace Website - Click to Visit

Our Final Album Cover

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Evaluation Question 1; Reflections







I felt that the first question of our evaluation went rather well.  I feel that I gave an adequate contribution throughout this question and that I touched on some really important points.  The biggest problem was a confusion about what evidence needed to go in each question and so technically we missed out the album cover and myspace conventions and codes in this question.  Obviously this was bad as we would lose lots of marks but instead we managed to cover this in question 2.  Even though Simon was leading the question we managed to pull it off very much as a group and therefore has an equal share of points.  The question focused very heavily on Goodwin and Vernallis and I think we got into a really good level of depth throughout.

No comments:

Post a Comment