Music Video - Start Something - Tear Down The Flagship

Our Final MySpace Website - Click to Visit

Our Final Album Cover

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Evaluation Question 3; Reflections



I started off Question 3 of our Evaluation discussion and I feel that in particular, this and question 1 were my top moments. Myself and Matt got into a really interesting discussion about the difference in genres seen through the artists brand images. I really felt I made some good points about how R&B is based on the glamour factor and how rock is more based around the music. This was a big deciding factor in doing a performance video for us and so it was good to get this into our evaluation. We didn't talk too much about our original demographic however and in the future this would have been a usual thing to discuss.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment