Music Video - Start Something - Tear Down The Flagship

Our Final MySpace Website - Click to Visit

Our Final Album Cover

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Evaluation Question 2; Reflections





Question 2 got off to a better start than where we left question 1, with Ben leading us into a discussion of epic proportions about the codes and conventions of websites and album covers.  This meant that while covering the combination of our products we equally covered the theory that we had missed out of question 1.  Although I did feel a bit left out of this question and that I did not say as much as I had liked to, especially seeing as I did a lot of the design work for the album cover and myspace.  However we did get across a lot of points on genre signifiers and things that linked heavily with question 3 (which I lead) meaning that we could develop them later.

No comments:

Post a Comment